General Molecular Imaging
Dilon Molecular Imaging System
The Dilon Molecular Imaging System is a general-use molecular imaging camera that is designed to image various organs. It is used for general nuclear medicine applications to image:
- Thyroid and parathyroid
- Spot Bones
- Children (pediatric)
- Liver, gallbladder (hepatobiliary)
- Lymph nodes (lymphoscintigraphy)
- Brain death
Compact Digital Detector
- Available in two sizes;
- The standard Dilon 6800®: 6” x 8” (15 x 20 cm), and
- The Dilon 6800 Acella®: 8” x 10” (20 x 25 cm)
- Can be positioned very close to the body, resulting in superior imaging.
- Portable detector eliminates the need for installation or a dedicated exam room.
- Allows patients to remain upright or lie down.
Digital Detector Technology
- Lightning-Bright multi-crystal, wave-shifting array
- Light Guide – proprietary light concentrating optics
- Dilon Maxis high-density, high-resolution detector data point sampling system
- Smart-Logic – patented digital signal processing algorithm
- Low Energy High-Resolution (LEHR) Collimator: Enhances thyroid imaging without the need of the pinhole collimator. Can also be used for other general molecular imaging applications.
- Low Energy General Purpose (LEGP) Collimator: Optimized to perform Molecular Breast Imaging including lymph nodes (lymphoscintigraphy).
- Slant 15 Collimator: This 15-degree slanted collimator minimizes dead space along the edge of the detector, increasing visualization of the chest wall.
The Digirad ergo™ Imaging System is a large field-of-view general purpose imager featuring a portable design that offers unmatched clinical versatility and performance. The ergo features a large 12.25 inch by 15.5 inch field-of-view solid-state detector that delivers unsurpassed performance specifications for general imaging. Additional information about ergo™
- Bone scans
- Lung perfusion
- Liver study
- HIDA gallbladder
- Gastric Emptying
- GI Bleed
- Brain Flow
- Molecular Breast Imaging
- 3 Phase Bone
- Sentinel Node
- Animal Studies
Dilon is the exclusive international distributor (most countries outside the U.S.) of Digirad’s lines of molecular imaging cameras including the ergo™, a large field-of-view general purpose imaging system, the Cardius® x.act, a triple-head cardiac dedicated SPECT imaging system with VCT Attenuation Correction, and the Cardius®XPO series of dedicated cardiac SPECT imaging systems.