Benefits and Applications
The first intra-operative handheld 3D tumor imaging and navigation solution
Benefits of declipseSPECT
- Accuracy – 3D image localization and depth information anytime during surgery to help guide proper and precise resection1.
- Minimal invasive – Visualization and localization of sentinel lymph nodes in 3D supports image-guided decisions for incision and resection enabling faster and minimally invasive surgeries2.
- Quality assurance – Examination of structures directly after resection provides visual documentation that all sentinel lymph nodes have been successfully removed1.
Ex vivo imaging of radioactive labeled tumor specimens can aid in determining margins.
Applications of declipseSPECT
- SLNB Breast
- SLNB Head and Neck
- SLNB Melanoma
- I-125 Seed Localization
- Radioactive Specimen Imaging
- Radioactive Parathyroid Visualization
Dilon Diagnostics is the exclusive distributor of SurgicEye products in the U.S.
1. A. Schnelzer, A. Ehlerding, J. Ettl, T. Wendler, A. Buck, S. Paepke, M. Kiechle; Using freehand SPECT for 3D navigated radio-guided axillary sentinel lymph node biopsy and quality assurance in breast cancer surgery; Proceedings of the Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCC), San Antonio, Texas, USA, December 2010.
2. S. Naji, A. Tadros, J. Traub, C. Healy; Case report: Improving the speed and accuracy of melanoma sentinel node biopsy with 3D intra-operative imaging; Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (JPRAS), 64 (12), December 2012.