Dilon Navigator 2.0
Simple. Reliable. Wireless.
The Dilon Navigator 2.0 combines the reliability and features of its predecessor, the Navigator GPS, with state-of-the-art wireless probe technology in a new, sleek design. Lightweight and compact, this system is the ultimate in portability. The advanced battery technology allows for optimal placement of the control unit in the OR without the limitation associated with power cords.
- Wireless – Industry Standard Technology
- Instant Power “ON” – No Calibration Required
- Extended Battery Life – 10+ Hours of Continuous Use
- Anti-Glare Display – High Visibility LED
- Sterilizable Probes* with STERRAD® NX®
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy (SLNB)
- Pulmonary Wedge Resection
- Parathyroid Adenoma
- Recurrent Cancer
Dilon Navigator GPS
The Navigator GPS has been a trusted and reliable choice for gamma detection in the surgical suite for well over a decade. Surgeons and OR staff favor the Navigator GPS for its simplicity of use and portability. Unlike other systems, no calibration from probe to control unit is required before use; the system is ready to use the moment it is turned on.
- Ten second count
- Display: Shows counts per second.
- Threshold: Navigator’s threshold control insures that the probe counts only energy coming directly from the lymph node, not scattering from background structures.
- Range: The choice of audible range settings allow the user to customize the sound profile for the amount of activity present.
- Instantly Ready: The system is battery powered and ready to use the moment it is turned on.
- Wireless Upgrade: The wireless technology is designed exclusively for the previous Navigator generation.
* Not applicable to 12mm probe